Cloud Contact Center
Virtual Contact Center
TELNOVO’s Virtual Contact Center is a hosted call center Voip solution that delivers greater agent productivity and flexible call center management, at a fraction of the cost of traditional call center solutions.
TELNOVO’s Virtual Contact Center is integrated with our own Premium Wholesale A-Z Termination service to give you an easy-to-use yet extremely powerful contact center.
- Low start-up costs, low monthly fees—Implement with no hardware (except phones) to install or manage, just one low monthly fee.
- Your agents, anywhere— Unite local and remote agents under one virtual call center. All information is routed through our hosted call center dialer application, so you can establish routing rules and agent groups without limiting you to a single physical location.
- Get started quickly—Deploying a call center is now fast and easy; our jumpstart program gets you up and running fast.
- Change is good—Configure your hosted call center dialer or make changes on the fly, without any assistance from your IT department. If you have a telesales group, a technical support helpdesk, or a customer service department, we have a solution for your business.
Virtual Contact Center Benefits:
- Route callers to the agent with the right skills—Customize and use Telnovo’s multi-media queue to quickly route customers to the most appropriately skilled agents, reducing the number of times customers are transferred. Callers will never feel "lost" or talk to someone who cannot help them.
- Improve your customer service—Customizable reporting functions as well as call monitoring and SLA management allow you to set and consistently meet your service levels for your customers.
- Simplify operations—Changes are simple and easy so can you spend time on customer service, not on call center Voip configuration.
- Grows with you—No need to pay for more seats than you need. Start small and grow with our scalable solution and the pay-as-you-grow pricing model.
- Use a distributed workforce—Employ at-home agents. Use multiple locations. No matter how spread out your workforce is, your contact center functions as seamlessly as a single entity.